Parks & Recreation
Albertville has a great park and trail system designed to take advantage of the area’s natural resources and provide a wide range of recreational activities for people of all ages and interests. Significant improvements have been made in the past few years, with additional improvements scheduled soon.
1. Linwood Park is located at 11260 West Laketowne Drive NE off of CSAH 19, which is north of the Albertville Premium Outlets. Park amenities include playground equipment, gazebo, one basketball court, tennis court, one soccer field, bituminous trail, and green space.
2. Linfield Park (formerly Towne Lakes Park) is located at 6450 West Laketowne Drive NE within the Towne Lakes Development, which is north of I-94. Park amenities include playground equipment, grand gazebo, bituminous trail, and green space.
3. Central Park (formerly City Park) is located at 5801 Lander Avenue NE, which is near the St. Albert Catholic Church. Park amenities include an enclosed park shelter (warming house in the winter), playground equipment, skate park, gazebo, picnic tables, two softball fields, one baseball field, one full size hockey rink, one half size hockey rink, free skate rink and one basketball court. Contact FYCC at 763-496-6820 to check availability of the shelter and ball fields; once you have received a permit number.
4. Four Seasons Park is located at 11830 51st Street NE off of Barthel Industrial Drive NE. Park amenities include playground equipment, park shelter, gazebo, basketball court, and two tennis courts.
5. Oakside Park is located at 10820 Kantar Court NE off of Kalland Avenue NE. Park amenities include one baseball field, one soccer field, playground equipment, a bituminous trail and two tennis courts.
6. Winter Park is located at 10381 64th Street NE, south of CSAH 37. Park amenities include playground equipment, one ball field, one basketball court, one soccer field a bituminous trail, a wood chip trail and a fenced dog park.
7. Westwind Park is located at 10687 Kalland Drive NE. Park amenities include playground equipment, a bituminous trail and green space.
8. Villas Park is located at 10365 Kali Avenue NE, which is south of CSAH 18 within the Albert Villas Development. Park amenities include one baseball field, gazebo, playground equipment, one soccer field, a bituminous trail and one basketball court.
9. Hunters Park is located at 7040 69th Circle NE, which is south of 70th Street NE within the Hunters Pass Estates Addition. Park amenities include a playground, gazebo and one basketball court.
10. Shady Oak Park is located at 6832 Lakewood Drive NE in the Towne Lakes Development and has a wooded trail.
11. Lion’s Park Pavilion is located at 5801 Main Avenue NE. Park amenities include a gazebo with picnic tables.
Recreation Activities and FYCC
The City works collaboratively ISD #885 to provide recreational activities for the entire community through the Family Youth Community Connections (FYCC). FYCC organizes activities and programs throughout the year, including Reading in the Park, Arts in the Park, Plays, Father/Daughter Dances, etc. If you have ideas for an activity, or would like information on upcoming activities, please contact the FYCC office at 763-496-6820.