Special Event Permit
Per Chapter 8 of the Albertville City Code, no person, except those with an outdoor special event permit, may directly or indirectly host a special event within the City.
Special Event Permit Requirements:
The Special Event Permit will require information on or documents relating to the following:
- The location and dates of the special event.
- The permit applicant and property owner of the proposed location.
- A site plan or survey of property.
- Proof of Insurance for the special event.
- If intoxicating liquor will be sold on site.
- If Mobile Food Units will provide food services.
- Neighborhood notification method alerting residents that may be affected from the event.
- If outdoor seasonal sales will be included in the special event.
- Estimate of attendees and crowd control and security methods.
- Noise mitigation techniques to be use on site.
- Fire protection and prevention methods to be used including locations of portable fire extinguishers, site and floor plans and fire exit plan.
- Medical facilities provided on site during the event.
- Event parking areas, street closures, traffic circulation routes and pedestrian paths.
- Solid Waste disposal plan including portable toilets, trash containers and other facilities and locations.
Exempt events from the above requirements and standards may be City sponsored events such as: Friendly City Days, Farmer’s Market, Explore Your Parks Nights, Open Streets and other events as deemed exempt by the Albertville City Council.