Waste Hauler License
Per Chapter 7 of the Albertville City Code, No person shall remove “waste” materials as defined in Section 4-7-1 from any premises in the City, or transport such waste materials upon the streets and public highways within the City, or in any other manner dispose of waste materials originating in the City, or contract for a permit or to be employed or engaged in any such removal, transportation or disposal without first having obtained a license from the City.
Licenses expire on December 31 of each year.
The following documents are required with each new license or renewal:
- City of Albertville License application
- Certificate of Compliance Minnesota Worker’s Compensation Law
- Certificate of Insurance:
Every licensee shall carry bodily injury liability insurance in an amount not less than $500,000 per person and not less than $2,000,000 per occurrence and not less than $500,000 of property damage insurance on all licensed vehicles.
The annual fee is $150.
Please view the complete listing of Licensed Hauler in the City of Albertville:
- Ace Solid Waste – 763-427-3110
- Curbside Waste – 763-504-2872
- GFL Solid Waste Midwest – 320-251-6726
- Randy’s Sanitation – 763-972-3335
- Republic Services – 763-259-5542
- Waste Management – 320-485-4061